SOMETHING OLD ... SOMETHING NEW

About Me

My photo
My Granddaughters call me "Gramma-oops" because when I make a mistake I'll say "ooooooops", like when I put stickers on my glasses and then couldn't see... hmmm "oops" All types of art fascinates, intrigues,amazes,inspires and sometimes even annoys me. My college education was in Art Therapy, with some courses in Art Ed. which led to teaching arts and crafts to students of all ages and abilities. Retirement freed me to "play" with my art skills, so just about anything has been fair game!

PHOTO

PHOTO
MONTAUK POINT

Out the Island

This is one of my favorite photos ... I even have it as my wallpaper ... it's soooooooo sooooothing ...
Taken a couple of years ago when my daughter Susie and I were out visiting. I'm going to try to do it in water color.. so we'll see how I make out... hmmmmmm wish me luck !!!

Montauk in Watercolor

Montauk in Watercolor
First Try

Something New

This is my first try at watercoloring ... it's unfinished, so stay tuned for further developments. I'm learning under the guidance of Peter M. Fuhr, our new "artist on the block" at the Senior Center in Bensalem, PA. He had taught me a lot in just one sitting !!! ...and knows his stuff!!!
You can view his work, etc. at
Theartbrush@comcast.net. or http://theartbrush.blogspot.com/

FINISHED 1ST WATERCOLOR

FINISHED 1ST WATERCOLOR
MONTAUK POINT

Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009

INTRODUCING...

It's me...it's me...it's MLB !!!
I am STILL new at this you see...
But soon you'll find
What's on my mind...
All different art that's just MY kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Lou:
    Your off to a good start. Happy Blogging.
    Pete,Theartbrush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be patient, folks... as soon as I find some more pictures or take some more pictures of my "stuff" you'll see it here... oh boy ! oh boy ! can you stand the suspense? (is that with a c or an s?) ml :-)

    ReplyDelete